- What changes did you make in your practice this calendar year that supported the shift to personalized learning?
- Did you see an increase in student ownership this calendar year? Where? How? If not, why?
- Based on your interest and readiness, what goal(s) will you set for the rest of the school year? Use the Personalized Learning Components and Look Fors resource to help you define your next steps.
- Who do you need or want to talk to, connect or collaborate with in the new year to help meet your goal(s)?
- Based on your learning style, what resources will you be most interested in this year? Podcasts, videos, white papers, other?
Want to take this exercise to the next level? Get student feedback!
- The most surprising information from the student survey was…
- Which two takeaways do you most agree with and why?
- Which two takeaways do you most disagree with and why?
- How will this information impact the goal(s) you set for the remainder of the school year regarding personalized learning?
- Share your student surveys, podcasts, video learning resources, recommended white papers, etc., and your reflections in the comments below!